The CCWBA offers memberships for Attorneys, New Bar Admittees, Law Students, Paralegals, Government Attorneys, and Legal Aid Attorneys.
- Membership Directory: Access to business contacts and referral sources.
- Website Access: Use any of our online tools available only to members.
- Events: Networking and mentoring opportunities throughout the year in which new or current members can meet other professionals.
- CLE: A series of lectures and educational events concerning timely legal issues.
- Giving Back: Volunteer opportunities with service projects and outreach programs in the community.
Membership in CCWBA is from July 1 – June 30. Our dues schedule:
- Full Member: $75.00: A member licensed to practice law in any state.
- Government/Legal Aid Attorney: $55.00
- Law Student: $20.00: Law students enrolled in an accredited law school or those within one year of their law school graduation but unlicensed to practice law. Students who become licensed during the CCWBA’s membership year may remain a student member until the next membership year.
- Affiliate Member (non-voting): $45.00: Registered Paralegals; Law school graduates more than one year removed from law school who are unlicensed to practice law in any state.
- Honorary Members: Subject to Board of Directors invitation and approval only.
Note that any member who has been disbarred from practicing law in any state shall be automatically dropped from the CCWBA’s membership and will not be reinstated until readmitted to practice law in that or another state.
Attorneys who are licensed in another state, even if they are not licensed in Florida, are welcome to join the CCWBA at the $75 rate.