Application deadline: November 30, 2019
The purpose of the Collier County Women’s Bar Association is the “promotion, recognition and encouragement of the contributions of women within the legal profession and judiciary, improvement of the administration of justice and the elevation of judicial standards, promotion of the study of law particularly among women, dissemination of legal knowledge to all members of the community and improvement of relations between members of the Bar, judiciary and public.”
In recognition of the good work many other organizations in this community do which serves to further the mission and purpose of the CCWBA, the Board of Directors intends to award a one-time grant to a deserving organization on behalf of the CCWBA, in an amount to be determined in the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of the CCWBA. Preference will be given to those organizations that intend to use the grant money in a manner that is consistent with the mission and purpose of the CCWBA.
To apply for a grant from the CCWBA, please describe:
- your organization’s mission statement, history, and background;
- the services provided and the community needs that your organization meets; and
- your organization’s plan for using any grant money received from the CCWBA and how such use is consistent with the mission and purpose of the CCWBA and/or the advancement of women and girls in the community, including detailed information about your specific project or event if you are requesting funding for a specific project or event.
Please also provide the following:
- contact person’s name, address, phone, and email;
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws;
- most recent financial statements or IRS Form 990;
- IRS Letter of Determination showing that your organization is a 501(c)(3);
- current budget;
- any accomplishments and accreditations; and
- any other information you feel is important to the decision making process.
Please complete the form by November 30, 2019
Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Grants will normally be awarded in December of the applicable year.
All grant making, including the decision whether to award any grants in a particular year, is at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of CCWBA and will be awarded in December of the applicable year.